Introductory Economics with Justice
Can viewing economics as a human study – through the prism of justice, fairness and natural law – help us better understand our world?
Economics with Justice seeks to show that freedom and
Register today for this free introductory course.
- Offered for just £10 for the entire course
- Over ten weekly sessions – evenings or Saturday mornings – you’ll take a fresh approach to many of the major issues of our time
- Evening sessions include a light supper and refreshments (for a reasonable cost)
- Saturday sessions include a mid-morning refreshments break (with a small charge for tea/coffee)
- Read our FAQs
1. Humanity meets the universe
Where: 11 Mandeville Place, W1U 3AJ
What we’ll cover in this session
This session begins by establishing the role of justice in economics.
Then we’ll look at how the basic processes of economics involve the interaction of humans with our natural environment.