Introductory Economics with Justice
Can viewing economics as a human study – through the prism of justice, fairness and natural law – help us better understand our world?
Economics with Justice seeks to show that freedom and
Register today for this free introductory course.
- Offered for just £10 for the entire course
- Over ten weekly sessions – evenings or Saturday mornings – you’ll take a fresh approach to many of the major issues of our time
- Evening sessions include a light supper and refreshments (for a reasonable cost)
- Saturday sessions include a mid-morning refreshments break (with a small charge for tea/coffee)
- Read our FAQs
3. The market and the importance of location
Where: 11 Mandeville Place, W1U 3AJ