Introductory Practical Philosophy
The first course
Do any of us really know who we are? Or why? For thousands of years, philosophy has been searching for answers.
Register today for this introductory course.
- Offered for just £60 for the entire course, half the usual price
- Over ten weekly sessions – evenings or Saturday mornings – you’ll consider philosophical ideas and questions relevant to all our lives
- Evening sessions include a light supper and refreshments (for a reasonable cost)
- Saturday sessions include a mid-morning refreshments break (with a small charge for tea/coffee)
Read our FAQs
6. Understanding energies and using them wisely
Where: 11 Mandeville Place, W1U 3AJ
What we’ll cover in this session
The Vedic model of three fundamental energies.
Sometimes we seem not to have enough energy, or the wrong kind. A wise person can act consistently despite these varying conditions.
We consider how to recognise differing energies, how to gain and conserve them and how to use them wisely.